Property unique ID:
Ixelles: Based on the south of the city centre, this wealthy and culturally diverse area is home to many European . Its history dates back to 1196, with the foundation of the Abbey of La Cambre.
you will be able to find two famous shopping centres - the Galerie d’Ixelles and the Galerie de la Porte de Namur, which can provide you with everything you might need to have a comfortable life. Stroll around the famous Ponds of Ixelles, pick up a "gaufre" or a glass of wine at the outdoor market, and enjoy the scenery. With over 45 nationalities, it’s one of the most diverse and exciting neighborhoods in Brussels, perfect for those missing home and wanting to hang out with expats from their own country! The district is also a home to Vrije Universiteit Brussel as well as Universite Libre de Bruxelles!Situated in the heart of Brussels next to Place Stephanie and a five minute walk to CEE are furnished 27meter square studios
ON THE first floor in a family oriented building equipped with the following:
1. A new queen size bed (180*200) hotel quality with sheets, bed covers and cushions that are cleaned and washed for you once a month. All is included in the charge.
2. Kitchen corner equipped with cutleries for one person, a fridge, a microwave, a kettle and an oven plate.
3. Cable television, (with 60 channels).
4. Office (used for work or study).
5. INTERNET WIFI access.
6. Bathroom equipped with a hair drier, a sink, a douche , a toilet seat, a mirror and a new set of towels which are also washed and changed for you once a month included in the charge.
7. Central Heating.
Rent per month 550euros all charges included.
Housekeeping + laundry once per month obligatory.
- Less than six month price is on demand
Surrounding area includes (2 minute walking distance): supermarket, pharmacy, metro, tram, and cinema & fitness centre.
Lives on property: YES
Payment method: bank transaction
Smoking allowed: no
Maximum occupancy: 1
One guest is allowed to sleep over during the weekend only
Tenant must keep the studio clean and look after furnishings
Tenant must not give the key to another person
Any breach of the landlord policies will result in immediate termination of the rental contract.
Close to public transportation
Close to restaurants
Close to schools
Close to the EU institutions
Online maintenance requests
In the vicinity
Lxelles is one of the most central municipalities in Brussels and also one of the most international ones. This makes it very diverse in terms of things to do and see. It is a great place to go out and have fun, shop and generally live. The mixing of nationalities makes it also very lively and creates a sense of welcoming. Ixelles is Brussels at its best.