Property unique ID:
Furnished private studio with everything you need. Important shops and public transport are just outside. Safe and quiet neighbourhood. The European Commission offices are 15 minutes by walking.
Area : Place Meiser, Place Dailly, Schuman (15 min), DIAMANT, CHAZAL, NATO-OTAN.
ULB/VUB University by direct line from Meiser.
Good for a stagiair or student.
- Address: Rue Auguste Lambiotte 122 / 3.floor , Brussels
- Nearby European Institutions, safe and quiet neighborhood
- Nearby Delhaize and Carrefour supermarkets, Brussels bike rental (Villo), public transport, plenty of restaurants and bars.
- Rent € 520 + charges € 70
(covering heating, electricity, water, Internet, common charges)
- Caution : 520 €
- Available as from 19th February 2018
- Minimum rent 6 months.
For visit send an email to the owner : email@example.com or phone +32.479.291.246
Or 0479/291.246 from Belgium
- Central heating
- Central location
- Close to public transportation
- Close to restaurants
- Close to schools
- Close to the EU institutions
- Double glass
Schaerbeek is the second most populous commune of the Brussels-Capital Region after the City of Brussels and the seventh largest by population in Belgium. Schaerbeek’s different neighbourhoods are highly diverse in sociological terms.Located halfway between the international centres of NATO and the European Union, Schaerbeek is a fast-moving commune very much on the up.