Property unique ID:
Residence Condo Gardens Brussels is located near the EU quarter and offers both furnished and unfurnished studios and apartments. The residence is located only a 10-minute walk from Brussels North Train Station.
The residence features a communal garden with patio and bbq to enjoy in sunny days.
We offer you:
- A fully equipped kitchenette with refrigerator, microwave, ...
- Fully furnished living room with flat screen tv, sofa, table with 4 chairs, ...
- (Communal) Washing and drying machine, vacuum cleaner
- Possibility to rent a parking spot in our indoor garage
And numerous other advantages:
- Daily permanence in case of emergencies
- A handyman at your disposal in case of technical defects
- Weekly or monthly cleaning possible
- No need to worry about tv and wifi connection, electricity etc
- Flexibility in rental period
690€ monthly rent (contract >1 year)
We offer the possibility to rent short term (min 3 months) at a rate of 690€ per month.
Rental period of less than 3 month is possible as well, contact us for more information!
170 € Fixed costs consisting of:
- € 40 in advance for electricity and heating
- 20 € advance on water
- 40 € maintenance common areas
- 15 € TV
- 15 € Waste
- 15 € internet
- 25 € Taxes first resident
If you are staying with us, you can also state this at foreigners registration.
Do not hesitate to Contact us.
Visitation is possible at a daily basis from Monday to Saturday
between 16h and 20h (after notification).
Close to public transportation
Close to restaurants
Close to schools
Close to the EU institutions
Washing machine / dryer
Schaerbeek is the second most populous commune of the Brussels-Capital Region after the City of Brussels and the seventh largest by population in Belgium. Schaerbeek’s different neighbourhoods are highly diverse in sociological terms.Located halfway between the international centres of NATO and the European Union, Schaerbeek is a fast-moving commune very much on the up.