Property unique ID:
This home is in a trendy, safe and upscale neighborhood loved by expats! It has tons of trendy restaurants, bars, the Horta Museum, boutique shops, supermarkets (both mainstream and organic), yoga studios and public transportation right around the corner. Your stylishly designed room looks out on a Zen garden, perfect for BBQ's and chilling. All the amenities you need are here - washer, dryer, dish washer, pots, pans, kitchen robot, juicer, towels, it is all here! All charges (wifi, heat, electricity, cable...) are included
Stylishly designed room with comfortable Queen size bed overlooking a Zen garden. Located in trendy, upscale neighborhood with direct access to public transport. 10 minutes from all main tourist attractions!
The house is located on the ground floor. Your room is stylishly designed with a boutique feel overlooking a Zen garden, great for BBQ's or to hang out and read a book with a nice glass of wine in the evening.
There is a queen size bed and a wardrobe with wooden hangers, linens, soft towels and hair dryer are at your disposal.
All rooms are localised around the main hall way through which you enter when coming home.
The kitchen has access to our garden and comes with everything needed to make yourself a nice meal if you'd like (stove, cooking plates, pots, pans, plates, juicers, blenders etc...).
The living and dining area are on the other side of the space with a huge dining table, a sofa and floor pillows to relax or watch TV in the evening.
As I am working full time, I don't offer breakfast however you have your own Nespresso machine in your room and a Nespresso shop close by. There is a bakery and trendy breakfast bar right around the corner. And of course you have access to the fridge to store your food and drinks.
You have access to your room, the living room, dining room, bathroom, kitchen, garden.
Interaction with guests
I will be more than glad to offer help during your stay, guide you to nice places to visit and even join you if my schedule permits
I like to interact whenever you feel like it. As I own a mobile coffee shop, I have a pretty busy schedule starting my day around 6am and mostly back around 6pm.
Other things to note
ACTIVITIES/ RESTAURANTS/ BARS
*Farmers market on Chatelain:
*N°7 Ristorante Italiano
*Chez Odette en Ville bar/ restuarant/ lounge
*Mama Roma Pizza
*la quincaillerie du chatelain Restaurant
* Tsampa restaurant and organic store
* Louise Shopping - leisurely stroll along Ave Louise to Brussel's designer butiques and fashion area.
* Place du Sablon - Neighborhood is home to a myriad of antiques shops, arrt galleries, restaurants and cafes and is only 10 minutes away by public transport
* Grande Place / Grote Markt is the central market square of Old Brussels. It is surrounded by guild houses, and the city's spectacular Town Hall. A leasurely 30 minute walk from our house or a 10 min ride by tram
*EU District - 10 minute taxi ride
* Huge park called Bois de la Cambre, 15 min walk or 5 min tram ride.
* Brussels International Airport - 20-40 minute drive depending on traffic or easily accessible through public transportation.
Guests have their own key and can come in and out whenever they want. I am flexible.
Bed type: Real Bed
Pet Owner: Dog(s)
Property type: Apartment
Room type: Private room
Not suitable for pets
No wild parties or events. Dinners and low key get togethers are totally fine!
Not safe or suitable for children (0-12 years)
Dog lovers only. Our dogs are affectionate and will show you so when they meet you. They are part of the family and are allowed in all rooms. If you prefer that they do not come in your room, it is best to close the door of the room.
Smoking is allowed outside on the patio
- Accessible for disabled people
- Cable TV
- Central heating
- Central location
- Close to public transportation
- Close to restaurants
- Close to schools
- Close to the EU institutions
- Washing machine / dryer